Right to Receive Documents
Notice of rights of members in connection with certain documents
Carnaby Resources Limited ACN 610 855 064 (Carnaby or the Company) gives notice pursuant to section 110K of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) (Corporations Act) of the rights of members of Carnaby (Members) to elect to:
- be sent certain documents in physical form;
- be sent certain documents in electronic form; or
- not be sent certain documents at all.
The documents to which this election applies includes:
- documents that relate to a meeting of Carnaby, such as notices of meeting, proxy and voting forms;
- documents that relate to a resolution to be considered by Members without a meeting;
- Annual Reports of Carnaby (comprising the financial report, directors’ report and auditor’s report for the relevant financial year); and
- a notice of Members’ rights under section 110k of the Corporations Act (such as this notice), unless the notice is readily available on a website,
together with any other documents prescribed by relevant regulations, (collectively, the Documents).
Each Member is entitled to:
- elect to be sent Documents in either physical form or electronic form; and
- elect not to be sent Annual Reports by Carnaby (and any other documents prescribed by the relevant regulations),
by notifying Carnaby of the election.
Ad hoc requests to receive Documents
A Member may also make ad hoc requests to receive a particular Document in either physical form or electronic form.
The Company will take reasonable steps to send a Document that complies with the ad hoc request by the later of the following:
- three business days after the day on which the request is received; or
- if the Company is permitted to send the Document under the Corporations Act by a particular time, that time.
How to make your Elections and/or Requests
Carnaby encourages all Members to elect to receive electronic documents. This will reduce the impact on the environment by alleviating the need to produce hard copies of the Documents and allow Members to be immediately informed of the Company’s activities.
You may make your election and/or request by contacting our share registry, Computershare Investor Services Pty Ltd using the following options:
1300 850 505 (within Australia) or +61 3 9415 4000 (outside Australia)
Computershare Investor Services Pty Ltd
GPO Box 2975
Melbourne VIC 3001
If making your request by phone or mail, please quote your security holder reference number or holder identification number and provide the name of the registered holder.